I particularly enjoy massaging pregnant woman as the results for them can be hugely beneficial. On a physical level it can help:
- Ease and support an aching back or pelvis.
- Soothe swollen legs and disperse fluid retention.
- Boost energy levels and relieve fatigue.
- Lessen the experience of morning sickness.
- Improve circulation and enhance blood flow to the womb.
- Calm and regulate your digestive system.
- Strengthen the urinary tract and pelvic floor muscles.
- Encourage a healthy and strong internal environment for the baby to grow in.
- Prepare your body for childbirth.
On a spiritual level it can help to:
- Promote a sense of well-being.
- Develop the bond between you and your baby.
- Find peace and calm.
- Ease fears and anxiety about birth and motherhood.
- Regulate your hormones and calm emotional imbalances.
Please let me know if you are pregnant and I will bring my pregnancy massage bolster so you can be comfortable lying on your front, side and back. It is advised only to have a massage after 12 weeks of pregnancy.